Welcome! I LOVE math, and I’m so excited to be sharing this FREE email course with you! If you’re looking to start teaching small group math, or wanting to switch up your current math block, this is the course for you!
I mean… just look at all of the FREEBIES you’ll get! (and this isn’t even ALL of them!)
Wondering what’s included? Here’s what you can expect!
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Over 50 Pages of Math Centers: (Multiplication, Addition & Number Recognition)
- Why do I need to teach small group math?
- What will my math block look like?
- What is happening during each part of my math block?
- How do I select my groups?
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Math Block Planning Guide Template
- What’s happening at each center?
- How do my students know where to go?
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Math Group Post-In Note Labels
- How can I organize my supplies so that my students can access them independently? (3 tips)
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Center Bin Labels
- What are math journals?
- How are math journals organized?
- What goes in each section?
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Math Journal Dividers & Covers
I can’t wait for to share all of these goodies with you!
Keep Your Little Stars Shining,